Skip to content
Curtin University
Centre For Aboriginal Studies

Finding a supervisor

If you're undertaking a higher degree by research you'll need to find a supervisor.

A supervisor is a university academic who will meet up with you to discuss how you're going and to make sure your research is on track.

You'll need to find a supervisor who is listed on Curtin University's register of supervisors.

If you need further information or help in finding a supervisor, contact our Graduate Studies Coordinator on (08)9266 7091.